How to make
- Trim and chop the onion, potatoes and zucchini
- Heat a medium pot over low heat and add oil and onions. Cook onions, stirring occasionally until translucent and tender.
- Add in the potatoes and cook on low heat until they get tender. Put the onions and potatoes in a plate.
- Heat the pot with oil and add zucchini. Put a lid and cook on low heat stirring occasionally. Once it’s cooked take it out from the pot and put in another plate.
- Put onions, potatoes, water, milk and vegetable stock into the pan. Set the heat to high to bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat immediately after boiling and add the zucchini. Maintain a steady simmer until zucchini is very tender, for about 15 minutes.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, turn off the heat. Let the soup cool for at least 30 minutes before blending.
- Blend soup on high speed until very smooth.Transfer pureed soup to a large bowl or sealable container. Cover and chill until cold, for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, decorate with asiago vecchio, black pepper and olive oil.