As a wonderful addition to Sunday brunch!
How to make
- Cut the zucchini to a thickness of 3-4 mm
- Chop the onion
- Cut the pancetta into bite-sized pieces
- Put some olive oil in a frypan, and heat the onion on low heat
- Once the onion starts showing some color, add in the pancetta and the zucchini. Put a lid and cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Season it with salt and pepper *as cheese and pancetta are enough tasty, be careful not to season too much
- Cut the scamorza into bite-sized pieces
- Whisk the eggs together in a large bowl and add parmigiano powder
- Set the springform pan with the pie crust on a baking sheet. Put the vegetables and scamorza into the pie crust. Pour egg mixture over top.
- Cooked in preheated oven to 200℃ for 25-30 minutes