How to make
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add salt.
- Crush a clove of garlic with the side of a knife, place in the pot, and add olive oil. Saute over low heat until the garlic starts showing some color.
- Cut the tomatoes in half, add them to the pot, add the basil, cover with a lid and cook over low heat for about 5 minutes.
- When the tomatoes dump their liquid enough, take the garlic and basil out, stir with a blender, and put into a pan.
- Cut the burrata into bite-sized pieces. Grate the Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Two minutes before the pasta is cooked, remove it from the pan, add the cheese and olive oil, toss with the sauce and cook for the remaining cooking time.
- Serve on a plate and drizzle the burrata, basil, and olive oil around on top.