How to make
- Chop the spinach. Heat olive oil in a frypan and sauté over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the mushrooms thinly and sauté both side of the mushrooms with olive oil.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and put 1 tablespoon of salt. Reduce to low heat.
- Crack the egg in a small bowl. Then, pour the egg into the water and cook for 3 minutes.
- Gently scoop the egg out of water with a slotted spoon and put into cold water.
- Place gorgonzola dolce (taken out from the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving), mushrooms, spinach and poached egg onto a piece of toast, then season with salt and pepper to taste.